The Equinox Study is currently evaluating an oral investigational medication to see if it may reduce moderate to severe endometriosis-associated pain. You may qualify, if you:
Are premenopausal; between 18 to 49 years old.
- Have had a surgical diagnosis of endometriosis within the last 10 years
Have moderate to severe pain due to endometriosis
- Are not pregnant or actively trying to get pregnant
- Do not have osteoporosis (thinning, weak bones) or any other bone disease
Endometriosis Symptoms, Pain-Related
- Pain during and between periods
- Painful sex
- Painful urination
- Painful bowel movements
- Depression and fatigue
These symptoms, when moderate to severe, may make daily activities difficult to perform.
Eligible study participants will:
- Receive all study-related care, oral investigational medication, and non-hormonal birth control at no cost.
- Be monitored closely by an experienced study physician and medical staff.
- Be able to discuss their endometriosis-associated pain and learn more about their condition.
Physicians’ Research Options (PRO) is an experienced Clinical Research Company dedicated to the performance of Phase II, III and IV Pharmaceutical and Pilot/Pivotal Medical Device clinical trials. Our staff experience totals over 60 years in Clinical / Medical Research.
Our staff recruits for and manages studies in Utah, Nevada, and Colorado.