PRO℠ Clinical Research Coordination staff are officed in, and partner with, PI staff on all study procedures. They work work in ten dedicated medical clinics conducting many different clinical research trials. Our tenured and dedicated professional support staff adhere to sponsor and CRO requirements to maintain study timelines.
CRC or CCRC staff have dedicated offices in each PI clinic. All offices have ample Monitoring space for Sponsor CRA teams. High speed internet is present. All offices/clinics have dedicated storage, refrigerators/freezers, labs, copy machines, faxes, scanners and calibrated medical equipment.
Clinical Research Support Services
PRO℠ takes responsibility for:
- Patient recruitment for target enrollment.
- Reviewing patient databases.
- Regulatory documents required by the sponsor. Quality Assurance processes.
- Institutional Review Board submissions and review reports.
- Streamlined contracts.
- Archival of all study materials.
PRO℠ collects, organizes, documents, and manages your study data to the highest level possible.