Currently Enrolling Studies
The following are some of the clinical research trials currently enrolling in Salt Lake City and in surrounding Utah areas.
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Oral Birth Control (Estetrol, Drospirenone)
- Chronic Low Back Pain (Buprenorphine Injection)
- Endometriosis/Pelvic Pain
- Cervical Disease
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Study (high cholesterol related liver disease)
- Quantitative Research in Chronic Low Back Pain for the Development of a New Patient Reported Outcome Measure
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Pain – Both Knees
- Mirena IUD for Use Beyond Five Years
Click on each study to learn more about it. Each page has a study and consent form that potential participants can review. Or you can call (801) 352-9228 or email email@example.com.
Why Join a Clinical Trial?
The medical world has produced incredible findings and ways for people overcome serious health problems. But there is still a long way to go for a large number of health conditions. Clinical trials are the way medical researchers find new solutions for problems that affect millions.
Participants in clinical trials help advance medicine, get to be on the front lines of new science, and more. But there is a lot of misinformation about clinical trials, their safety, and how to participate. Those with questions about how to participate in clinical trials in Utah, Salt Lake City and Colorado should start with their doctor.
Generally, medical professionals, be they family doctors, urologists, sports medicine doctors, or whatever they may be, are aware of clinical trials going on in the area. Many doctors are participating in trials by referring patients to a research site.
In connection with this, it is always good to participate in clinical trials under the direction of your doctor, who knows your health conditions, medical history and more. He or she can advise you of the study details. Click on the links above to learn more about currently enrolling studies in Salt Lake County and other areas.